21 March 2009

"Journalism" at its best

I caught this while perusing the Canadian Cynic's blog ("excellent" by lefty standards).

It's a little segment on Fox news entitled "Red Eye", with a guy named Greg Gutfeld. I've watched Fox News in the US of A from time to time (can't get it here - probably banned by Dalton); and I find it a refreshing change from the normal pap on CNN and the other left leaning networks.

So watch this video, have your feelings hurt, but remember these guys are just a bunch of clowns who aren't expected to know anything. Kind of like Jon Stewart on the other side of the spectrum, and just as banal.

"How to lose friends and alienate countries."

3 comments:

  1. Call Rogers (or your provider?) and see if you can add Fox News to your package. In my Shaw package, it costs 2.95 per month. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made an error here! I'd meant to use the term "excellent" with quotation marks. I've changed it. Thanks for pointing that out and sorry for giving the impression I like El Cynic. (Notwithstanding, one must keep up with what the other side is saying!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fair enough keeping tabs on what they think/say over there in leftyloonieville and hey anyone can forget to put in the scary/sarcastic ""'s.

    ReplyDelete